Thursday, August 29, 2013

Daily Update: August 29, 2013

Weight: 226 lbs.

Servings of Hacker School Soylent: 1.5


Real Food Meals

Lunch: Chicken. Dinner: Meat, Potatoes, Broccoli.

Hunger

Due to a conference, I wasn't able to sip Hacker School Soylent throughout the day as I normally would and I got decently hungry. Once the conference ended for the day hunger dropped back to usual and, in fact, I had good appetite control for dinner.

Bowel

Loose and gassy. Back to "normal" consistency, but still less frequent than before. (See Notes)

Notes

Yesterday evening and today brought a lot of "normal" foods back into my diet. Today because of a work conference, so I ate a social lunch and reduced the amount of hacker school soylent I ate. Additional "social snacking" happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment