Monday, August 26, 2013

Daily Update: August 26, 2013

Weight: 228 lbs.

Servings of Hacker School Soylent: 2


Real Food Meals

Broccoli, Beef and Rice.

Hunger

Pretty low, even though I had a big "lunch" (500mL) instead of several smaller "snacks" throughout the day (200mL at a time).

Bowel

Looser than recent days. A bit more gas. Not as bad as before Hacker School Soylent. Still more control than before. But not as good as a few days ago.

Notes

There was break-room cake--which I didn't feel a need to eat. My wife bought me Twinkies, which I've wanted to eat since Hostess went under. Before dinner I was already thinking that I might have only half of one. In the end I decided to wait for another night. My food intake control seems to be vastly better than a few weeks ago. This could be either because of happier emotions in the past few weeks or because of Hacker School Soylent in the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment